** A successful applicant has been approved and a holding deposit has been paid. No further inspections are scheduled. If you'd like the opportunity to take part in our "First Look" program where you'll be notified as soon as we have new homes available, contact our office today! **
Situated in Avian Estate, this three-bedroom home offers generous living for the whole family. Boasting spacious living, dining and kitchen areas, bathroom with separate toilet, three bedrooms with built-ins and split system air conditioning for year-round comfort.
Outside you will find a huge covered outdoor entertaining area with power, carport that is neatly positioned alongside the home, and a generous garden shed which occupies the back corner of the block.
You will love the convenience of only being minutes to Orana Mall Shopping Centre, schools and parks. Note, the lovely rain has had an obvious affect on the yard, which is being attended to! :)
We're observing tight social distancing and hygiene measures. Please have a good look at the 3D scan to determine if this property might be right for you. You can then contact our office to book a private inspection to see it in person. Please help us keep serving you by not attending private inspections if you or a member of your household is unwell or have been overseas or in areas with high confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. We request inspections only be attended by the person who made the booking, and up to one other adult member of your household and any children in your care. We would happily book extra time for separate inspections if needed, to ensure we can always observe safe distances.
To apply for this home through SJ Shooter Real Estate, find it on our website and click "Apply Online" (preferred method), paper applications can also be downloaded on our website and can be submitted via email.
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- One bathroom with separate toilet
- Kitchen with double sink and large five burner gas stove/oven
- Spacious loungeroom
- Split system air conditioning in living and 2x bedrooms
- Gas point
- Large covered rear outdoor entertaining area with power
- Single carport attached to house
- Garden shed
- Private fencing around front yard
- Secure rear yard with access via carport
- Easy Maintenance yard and plants
- Zoned for Dubbo South Public School
- 2.0km to Tamworth St Shops + IGA
- 2.3km to St Laurence's Primary School
- 1.4km to South Dubbo Tavern
- 1.9km to Dubbo South Public School
- 3.9km to CBD
- Pets on application
- Available now