You are going to love this South Dubbo gem, boasting huge bedrooms, renovated kitchen and even a lined shed with kitchenette and shower.
The master bedroom is a huge 5.2m x 3.5m and boasts a walk in wardrobe and large ensuite, as well as an outlook over the established shady yard. At the other end of the home is a spacious living area and beautifully renovated kitchen with a dishwasher and breakfast bar.
Two of the remaining bedrooms are also particularly large, plus there are also two smaller rooms which would make an ideal study or project space.
In addition to the lined shed, there is a garden shed, along with a private, tidy courtyard adjoining the carport.
You're going to love never looking for a park at the shopping centre, with the South Dubbo IGA literally just across the road.
Outdoor pets considered on application.
We're observing tight social distancing and hygiene measures. Please have a good look at the 3D tour to determine if this property might be right for you as inspections are by pre-approval only.
To apply for this home through SJ Shooter Real Estate, find it on our website and click "Apply Online". Due to the COVID-19 environment, we require an application be submitted before arranging an inspection. Thank you for your understanding. Note, SJ Shooter Real Estate does not accept 1Form applications.
- Three large bedrooms + study + utilities room
- Ensuite + main bathroom + third toiled
- Lined shed with kitchenette and shower
- New kitchen
- Established shady yard
- Split system air conditioner
- NBN ready - fibre to the premises
- South Dubbo Public School catchment
- Across the road from South Dubbo IGA
- 350 meters to St Laurence's Primary School
- 500 metres to Child Care Centre
- 550 metres to Dubbo South Public School
- 900 metres to Dubbo College South Campus
- 950 metres to South Dubbo Tavern