Purchasers need look no further than this easy-care home located moments from schools and shops.
The layout is bright and spacious with a large and light-filled lounge room ready for family movie night while the heart of the home is the open-plan living, dining and kitchen zone. Here, easy-care tiled floors flow underfoot and there is a wonderful kitchen with an electric cooktop and oven, a dishwasher and a breakfast bar ready for those who love to cook.
There are four bedrooms and two bathrooms to ensure plenty of space for a growing family. The main bedroom enjoys an ensuite and built-in robe, while the guest bedrooms all have built-in robes and easy access to the main three-way bathroom with a separate toilet and a bath,
A double garage with automatic roller doors and internal access is also on offer and there is an internal laundry with external access and storage. Evaporative cooling and gas point heating ensure complete comfort year-round.
Outside, a covered patio is ready for Sunday BBQs and there is a huge fenced yard for the kids to enjoy. There’s a garden shed for added storage plus easy-care gardens so weekends can be spent exploring this wonderful region.
This must-see home is located just 850m from Bunnings, 1.2kms from St John’s College and 2.2kms from Orana Mall Shopping Centre with all your retail needs. For the investor, the rates are $665.62 per quarter.
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Built-in wardrobes in remaining rooms
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Formal living area
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Electric cooktop & oven
- Internal laundry with external access
- Evaporative Cooling & Gas point heating
- Double garage with automatic door & internal access
- 850m to Bunnings Warehouse
- 2.2kms to Orana Mall Shopping Centre
- 1.2 Kms to St Johns College
- Estimated rent return of $460 to $470 per week as is OR $480 to $500 with a fresh internal paint *Formal appraisal can be completed upon the purchase of the property*
- Levied rates: $2,662.51 per annum / $665.62 per quarter