From the moment you lock eyes with the front cypress timber fence, 3 Goode Street instantly feels like home. Step inside this bright and stylish home and you are sure to fall in love... matching the exterior, gorgeous cypress floors flow underfoot in the light-filled living room where the perfect combination of crisp white walls and high ceilings ensure a modern feel.
From here, you can step into the dining room that also has high ceilings and timber floors as well as a peek-a-boo window and oversized doorway that connects into the gorgeous family room. This beautiful space is warmed by a wood-burning heater and has been used as an office but could be anything you need whether that’s a playroom or retreat.
French doors open out to the backyard or you can step into the casual meals area and the kitchen with a gas cooktop, timber benchtops, plenty of storage and access out to the gardens. The two bedrooms are located down the hallway including the expansive owner’s suite with a pitched ceiling, split system air-conditioning, an ensuite and double doors that open out to the yard.
The guest bedroom also enjoys split system air-conditioning and has access to the main bathroom that is also connected to the laundry. A double lock up garage with an insulated office space making this a home that will tick all of your must-have boxes.
The real heart of this home is located within the new boundary fence line, often visited by bees and native birds such as rosellas, lorikeets and honey eaters. A yard filled with an array of greenery is a stunning sight as the afternoon light seeps through the trees, this is your very own private, inner city sanctuary.
This beautiful home is bursting with charm and is within walking distance to the hub of Dubbo. Being only moments from child care centres, schools, local parks, restaurants, coffee shops and everything you could ever need, close by.
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms including ensuite
- Main bathroom newly renovated and ensuite ready for your personal touch
- Formal living & dining area
- Fresh interior and exterior paintwork
- Corner lounge in living area is built-in and has built-in storage (optional for removal)
- Internal laundry with external access
- Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Gas cooktop
- Timber benchtops
- Built-in timber bench/office corner
- Split system A/C units
- Polished cypress timber floorboards throughout
- Recently rendered exterior
- Extensive gardens
- Double lock up garage with roller door & fully insulated office/studio (Shed area 7 x 7m / Office area 3 x 7m / Overall space including office - 7 x 10m)
- Various fruit and nut trees (below)
- Vegetable gardens
- Outdoor fish pond
- 650m walk to Tamworth street shops
- 1km walk to Western Plains Cultural Centre
- 1.8kms to Victoria Park
- Estimated rent return price of $400.00 per week
- Levied rates: $2,670.17 per annum / $667.54 per quarter
*Full list of fruit & nut trees:
- Fig Tree's x2
- Orange tree
- Lemon Tree's x3
- Mulberry Tree
- Almond Tree
- Olive Tree
- Pomegranate Tree
- Cherry Tree
*Exclusions of sale:
Stone bird bath and stone sculptures.
Interior plants and wall fixtures of plants.
Kitchen banana hanger and wall baskets.
All shed items, racks and hooks, it will just be an empty shed.
Coat rack on laundry wall and coat rack in main bedroom.
Kids play equipment