Savvy investors can’t go past this exciting opportunity to snap up a quality property in a sought-after North Dubbo location. Tucked away on a private 1,346sqm battle-axe block close to the hospital and CBD is this four-unit complex returning an impressive $59,280 annual gross income.
The units all have two bedrooms, one bathroom and a single car space as well as open-plan living ready for modern lifestyles. The building is constructed with a brick veneer and a tile roof with landscaped grounds that add to the appeal. Originally built in 1980, the homes have been freshly renovated by qualified builders and now offer neutral colour palettes, ceiling fans, downlights and air-conditioning.
Now is the time to buy into this vibrant locale with significant projects already underway in this region. There is the $44.5 million Institute of Sport, the new $140 million Dubbo River street bridge, the $150 million Dubbo hospital and the regional rail project worth $1.26 billion.
We'd love for you to be our guest at a COVID-safe open home, or call our friendly team on 02 6885 4564 to arrange a private inspection.
- Four unit complex
- Each unit has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath
- European laundry located in each unit
- Split System Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Built approx. 1980
- Freshly Renovated
- Brick Veneer
- Large 1,346m2 Block
- 67m2 per Unit
- NBN (FTTP)
- Units are not separately metered for water
- Fortnightly professional gardening cost of $90.00
- 750m to Victoria Park
- 850m to Dubbo Train Station
- 950m to Dubbo Visitors Information Centre
- 1.3kms to Aldi
- Currently returning $59,280 annual gross income with the potential of $66,560 in the current market
- No strata levies
- Levied rates: $6,530.68 per annum/ Approx. $1632.67 per quarter
*There are currently no other images of remaining units, all units are the same internally*
We have obtained all the information and figures contained in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.