Privately located in one of Dubbo’s tranquil cul-de-sac neighbourhoods is a brick beauty that offers exceptional comfort across a meditative four-bedroom one-bathroom floor plan. It is conveniently situated in the sought-after Orana Heights Public School zone, making for an excellent home to a family with kids.
One for a true entertainer, this charming house features multiple living areas built to provide quality amusement. Inside sits a total of three diverse living/entertaining areas that bring delight to the whole family. You’ll love the sun-filled patio room that slides open onto the spacious yard. Tucked in the middle of a lush garden is an undercover relaxation space where you can enjoy a cup of coffee amid a profusion of tropical plants under the canopy of towering trees.
The living room flows seamlessly to the dining room and the kitchen. Offering an amazing cooking experience, the gourmet kitchen boasts an extensive island bench equipped with ample cabinetry, a double stainless steel sink, and a collection of appliances consisting of an electric cooktop, oven and dishwasher. Three out of four carpeted bedrooms have built-in robes, and a tiled bathroom fitted with a sink vanity, bathtub and a separate shower.
This energy-efficient home engages evaporative air conditioning for your comfort and solar panels that help with electricity costs. Vehicle access is taken care of with ample parking, drive through carport and secure double gates. The spacious yard and double shed also offers plenty of room for boat and caravan storage, as well as outdoor BBQ, pizza oven and bar fridge.
Surrounded by well established lawns and gardens, the hard work has been done here and there's only one thing left to do- sit back and enjoy!
- Four Bedrooms, Three With Built-ins
- Separate Toilet and Bathroom
- Formal Living Area
- Additional Open Plan Living & Dining
- Entertainers Room/Rumpus Room
- Electric Oven & Separate Cooktop
- Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning
- Gas Point Heating with 2x gas heaters
- Double Bay Shed in Rear Yard
- Secure Drive Through Carport
- Quiet Cul-de-sac
- Approx. 1980 Brick Build
- Outdoor BBQ, bar fridge and pizza oven
- Established and well maintained lawns and gardens
- Solar Panels 4.5kw
- 900 metres to Orana Heights Public School
- 1.4km to Orana Mall
- Levied rates: $2,524.70 per annum/Approx. $631.17 per quarter
- Estimated rent return of $480 per week *Formal appraisal can be completed upon the purchase of the property*
We have obtained all the information and figures contained in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.