Set along a family-friendly street and surrounded by other modern homes is this stylish and spacious abode. You will love the comfort and convenience this impressive property offers with a host of amenities close by including renowned schools, picturesque parks, bustling shops and the vibrant centre of town.
From the moment you step inside, the light-filled layout will feel warm and inviting with a wide central hallway, on-trend flooring and soft muted colour tones throughout.
The hub of daily life will be the open-plan kitchen, dining and living room where you can gather with guests and look out over the established backyard. Stone kitchen benchtops, sleek white cabinets and a window backsplash await plus there’s also a suite of stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, an electric oven and a dishwasher.
Depending on the occasion, you can also take your pick from the open rumpus/play area or the separate lounge with plantation shutters and plush carpet.
There are four good-size bedrooms to choose from including your master with a walk-in robe and an ensuite with a double vanity. The remaining bedrooms all have built-in robes plus there’s also a central main bathroom and a separate powder room for absolute convenience.
The list of extra features includes plenty of storage throughout, an internal laundry, ducted air-conditioning and a double garage with internal access. Outside, you can host guests on the covered patio and admire the leafy outlook, watch the kids splash in the in-ground pool or gather with friends in the open BBQ courtyard. Completing the picture for this remarkable residence is the large double lock-up shed with power and room for your next DIY project.
We'd love for you to be our guest at a COVID-safe open home, or call our friendly team on 02 6885 4564 to arrange a private inspection.
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Separate powder room
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite with double sink
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Formal living area
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living area
- Separate rumpus room/living
- Stone benchtops & glass splashback
- Electric oven & gas cooktop
- Internal laundry with built-in storage and benchtops with external access
- Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Open courtyard
- In-ground pool
- Double lock up garage with automatic door, internal access and storage area to the side
- Double lock up shed with power in the backyard
- 8.0KW Solar Panels
- 2.2kms to Delroy Park Shopping Centre
- 2.9kms to Macquarie Anglican Grammar School
- 3.2kms to Club Dubbo
- Built 2019
- Estimated rent return of $660 to $680 per week *Formal appraisal can be completed upon the purchase of the property*
- Levied rates: $2,938.13 per annum / $734.53 approx. per quarter
We have obtained all the information and figures contained in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.