Sophisticated and elegant with a grand solid timber double door entrance, you’ll feel at home from the moment you arrive at this beautiful abode. Step inside where light-filled and open-plan living awaits with plantation shutters and bleached timber flooring for a relaxed feel.
The hallway draws you past the media room, with cavity sliding double doors and a moody colour scheme. Down the hall is the inviting living zone bursting with natural light and a seamless flow from one space to the next giving you a lounge area, a dining room and a well-equipped kitchen all in one. The features of the kitchen are a dishwasher, an electric cooktop, a breakfast bar and a server’s pantry so you can tuck away the mess.
A glass sliding door opens out to the fully fenced backyard where the kids and pets can soak up the sunshine as they play. An irrigation system will help keep the lawn looking lush, also solar panels to keep the costs down and a two-car garage with drive-through access to the backyard.
Back inside, an impressive five bedrooms ensure flexibility whether you need a guest suite, a playroom or an office. There are two bathrooms, including an ensuite and the main three way bathroom with a separate toilet. A good-sized laundry, built-in robes, ducted air-conditioning and a neutral colour scheme are just some of the extra features on offer.
This idyllic home is perfect for family living with lots of space, quality finishes and a central location within the Southlakes estate. You’ll enjoy easy access to everything you need from schools and shops to pretty parks and a host of services for complete convenience.
- Five Bedroom
- Two Bathroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining
- Second Living/Media Room
- Built-ins in all Bedrooms plus Walk-In Robe in Master
- Ensuite bathroom with double vanity in Master Bedroom
- Island Kitchen Bench
- Butlers Pantry
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Zoned Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Double car garage with drive through to rear yard
- Fully fenced yard
- Rain water tank
- Garden shed on cement slab
- Irrigation system for lawn & garden beds
- 6.6kw Solar Panels & 5kw Inverter
- Southlakes location
- 4.0kms to Orana Mall shopping centre
- 4.2kms to Dubbo South Public School
- 3.6kms to Dubbo College South Campus
- Estimated rent return of $630 to $650 per week *Formal appraisal can be completed upon the purchase of the property*
- Levied Rates $2,777.35 per annum - approx. $694.33 per quarter
We have obtained all the information and figures contained in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.