This charming home has its doors open for its new owners to experience the great things its light-filled layout presents. This spacious floor plan offers three good-sized bedrooms, all equipped with wardrobes for personal storage, and one well-equipped bathroom providing a comfortable full bathing experience to the family.
As you step inside the home, you will feast your eyes on polished timber floors that add an extra level of flair to the living, dining and kitchen areas. Surely bringing delight to the passionate cook is the electric oven and cooktop in the kitchen resting alongside ample cupboard storage and bench space.
You will love having friends over in the formal living room that features a stunning wood-burning fireplace. This leads seamlessly into the formal dining room where you can easily interest your guests in a nice meal. Off the laundry area is a sun-drenched back rumpus/second living room that leads to a covered alfresco entertaining area. This adjoins a spacious backyard with established gardens and lawns that the green thumb will love.
This property engages split-system airconditioning and ceiling fans to ensure comfort, especially on warmer days. For the colder months that are now upon us, there is a wood heater centrally located in the living room. A single lock-up garage is thoughtfully installed with drive-thru access to the single carport located at the rear.
Situated in one of Dubbo’s peaceful and convenient residential areas, this home is located minutes away from local shops on Tamworth Street and family picnics in Wahroonga Park.
Its great location also offers proximity to Dubbo College South Campus and Dubbo South Public School.
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Formal Dining plus 2 living areas
- Renovated throughout and ready to live in
- New Carpet to all bedrooms
- Freshly painted this year
- Covered outside entertaining area
- Wood heater plus Split System Air-conditioning ensuring comfort all year round
- A very popular South Dubbo location
- 850m to the Macquarie Street CBD area
- 1.7kms to Dubbo College South Campus & 1.2kms to Dubbo South Public School
- 1.2kms to Tamworth St Shops
- 700ms to Wahroonga Park
- Estimated rent return of $475 per week *Formal appraisal can be completed upon the purchase of the property*
- Levied Rates $2,501.74 per annum/ Approx. $625.43 per quarter.
We have obtained all the information and figures contained in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.