On the hunt for a family-friendly haven that you will be proud to share with loved ones? This stunning modern home stands proud on a large 1,159sqm block and boasts plenty of room to move, play and live the life of leisure you’ve always wanted.
The spacious single-storey layout boasts four bedrooms, two bathrooms and dual living areas that have been expertly designed to flow effortlessly into one another. The kitchen will serve as the hub of daily life with a waterfall-edge stone-top island, a walk-in pantry and a suite of premium stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and a large five burner gas oven cooktop.
From here, you can overlook the dining room and living area, with a cosy fireplace, or move through to the separate media room for family movie night.
Any avid entertainer will adore the zero-corner timber-framed doors, with long-lasting steel gauze, that retract to create a seamless connection with the large outdoor entertaining area. This is a host’s dream with warm timber accents, ceiling fans, a dedicated barbeque space and lovely views out over the huge blank-slate backyard that’s ready for you to make it your own. With the vast amount of space available, your met with endless options to install a list of things such as a pool, shed or granny flat STCA.
All four bedrooms are a good size including the master with an opulent walk-in robe and an ensuite. The long list of extra features includes timber-frame windows to the front bedrooms, external access from the laundry and a double garage with direct access to the kitchen making unloading groceries a breeze. The
Your new home is nestled within a friendly neighbourhood just minutes from schools, the Dubbo Golf Club, bustling shops and the centre of town.
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining space
- Separate media room
- Outdoor entertaining area complete with ceiling fans
- Vast fully enclosed rear yard
- Double garage with easy kitchen access and electric roller door
- Walk in pantry
- Stone kitchen benchtops
- Island bench
- Full gas chef's style oven
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- All remaining bedrooms have built in wardrobes
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 1,159m2 block with a blank canvas backyard ready for your own touch
- 2.2kms to Delroy Park Shopping Centre
- 2.9kms to Macquarie Anglican Grammar School
- 3.2kms to Club Dubbo
- Estimated rent return of $600 per week *Formal appraisal can be completed upon the purchase of the property*
- Levied Rates $2,938.13 per annum/ Approx. $734.53 per quarter.
We have obtained all the information and figures contained in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.