With an array of neat highly functional features and a fluid light-filled floor plan, you will look no further than this easy-care home. This remarkable floor plan offers three bedrooms, one bathroom and a variety of functional spaces that will please a first-time homeowner, a small family or a property investor.
Inside the front door takes you to a gallery-style hallway with doors that each open to a well-lit bedroom with a built-in wardrobe. At the end of a hall is a charming tiled bathroom equipped with a corner vanity, large tub and separate shower with the toilet and laundry tucked away in adjacent rooms.
The living, dining and kitchen spaces all glide seamlessly to one another, allowing you to enjoy all the good things that an open floor plan offers. Many major appliances from the oven to the hot water service and evaporative air-conditioning unit are all recent additions over the last few years by the current owners ensuring peace of mind for the new owners.
Further amusement awaits at the rear with a covered patio for entertaining and a huge low-maintenance backyard with plenty of room to move and play.
This fantastic home has received improvements and upgrades in the last 3 years including but not limited to a new hot water system, fresh dulux paint, new evaporative air conditioner with touch screen control, new oven and new flooring throughout.
- Three bedroom
- One bathroom with separate toilet and standalone shower
- All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
- Electric oven & cooktop
- 7 panel solar energy system fitted
- Split system air conditioning in lounge room
- Evaporative air conditioner ducted throughout
- Quality Dulux paint
- Side access to comfortable backyard
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Single lockup garage
- Garden shed
- Water tank
- 550 metres to St Mary's Primary School
- 1.5km to Dubbo Base Hospital
- 1.8km to Orana Mall Shopping Centre
- Estimated rent return of $400 per week *formal appraisal can be completed upon the purchase of the property*
- Levied rates: $2,723.76 per annum / $680.94 approx. per quarter
We have obtained all the information and figures contained in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.