This Central Dubbo residence is ready to meet you with its charming elevated street presence, thriving lawns, gardens and modern internal highlights.
Refurbished in recent years, the combination of polished wooden floor boards, high ceilings, a modern colour palate and bright lighting all pull together to create this great offering to the market, in a perfectly positioned part of Dubbo. Whether you look forward to sitting on the elevated porch during Dubbo's beautiful sunsets, or entertaining guests on the large alfresco deck well into the evening, this property offers the opportunity to slow down from the hustle and bustle of life and simply enjoy it.
The kitchen is well equipped for the astute chef with plenty of storage, modern appliances and a handy breakfast bar with a view out over the rear yard for those quick meals. If a longer dinner party is more your style, the separate dining area provides ample room to entertain, with the inbuilt shelving in the adjoining walls providing a sense of connection to the rest of the home.
All three bedrooms are fitted with ceiling fans and the master features floor to ceiling storage. The stylish bathroom has a separate toilet for functionality and the laundry (accessed via the deck) benefits from storage and room for additional appliances if needed.
We'd love for you to be our guest at a COVID-safe open home, or call our friendly team on 02 6885 4564 to arrange a private inspection.
- 3 Bedroom, 2 with generous built in robe-walls
- Single Carport for Secure Parking
- Modern bathroom with separate toilet
- Large alfresco area with established lawns and gardens
- Two garden sheds
- Natural gas points provided for heating
- 1.5kW of Solar & NBN connected
- Built in timber swing set
- Property built 1968
- Vegetable garden, water tank and garden shed are all included
- Zoned for Orana Heights public school and just a 350m walk
- 1.1km walk to Orana Mall Shopping Centre
- 700metres to Dubbo Showground
- 2.7km to Dubbo Base Hospital
- Currently tenanted in a fixed term until July 2022, returning $370pw.
- Estimated rent return of $430 per week in the current market *Formal appraisal can be completed upon the purchase of the property*
- Levied rates: $2,777.35 per annum / $694.33 approx. per quarter
We have obtained all the information and figures contained in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.